Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 15, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any precious metals (“Products”) purchased from us by you.
The information on the Site is not intended for dissemination to or use by any individual or organization in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be illegal or would subject us to any registration obligation within such authority or country.
As a result, individuals who visit the Site from other areas do so at their own risk and are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, if and to the extent that such laws exist.
Users must be at least 18 years old to use the Site. Under no circumstances are anyone under the age of 18 authorized to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”), are either owned or licensed by us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws.
You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have obtained proper access, exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not expressly given to you.
By accessing and using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You represent and warrant that any registration information you give is true, accurate, current, and full.
- You agree to preserve the correctness of such information and to immediately update it as necessary.
- You will not access the Site in an automated or non-human manner, including via the use of a bot, script, or other automated or non-human means.
- You will not use the Site in any way that is unlawful or prohibited.
- You will not break any relevant law or regulation by using the Site.
If you submit false, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and reject any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be asked to create an account on the Site. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for any and all use of your account and password. We have the right to remove, reclaim, or alter a username you choose if we believe it is incorrect, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every attempt to portray the colors, features, specs, and details of the items accessible on the Site as precisely as possible. However, we make no assurance that the colors, features, specs, and details of the items are accurate, comprehensive, reliable, current, or error-free, and your electronic display may not correctly represent the real colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot promise that any particular item will be available. We retain the right, at any time and for any cause, to discontinue any product. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Our products are commodities traded on several markets, and as a result, the market price of these forms of products fluctuates regularly in response to market forces and supply and demand. While we display sell and purchase prices on our website, market moves may occur more quickly than our updates can keep up with. You accept and agree that we will establish the prices for the items alone. Due to the continual fluctuation of precious metals values, all offers must be made by telephone or through our website to ensure that prices are locked in at the existing market level. You can purchase the items in on our website, or over the phone.
Payment can be made in the following ways: credit card, master card, etransfer, bank transfer, wire, or bank draft.
You promise to provide correct and up-to-date purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Site. Additionally, you agree to keep your account and payment information up to date, including your email address, payment method, and credit card expiration date, so that we can process your transactions and notify you as necessary. We have the right to apply sales tax to the price of orders if we judge it necessary. We have the right to adjust our rates at any moment. All payments should be made in United States dollars.
Transaction processing and payment may take up to 2 (two) business days.
You agree to pay all charges at the then-current pricing for your purchases, as well as any applicable shipping costs, and you allow us to charge any such amounts to your chosen payment provider upon completing your order.
We have the right to remedy any inaccuracies or price errors, even if payment has already been requested or accepted.
We have the right to reject any order submitted via the Site. We have the right to limit or cancel amounts ordered per person, per household, or per order in our sole discretion. These limits may apply to orders placed by or on behalf of the same customer account, using the same payment method, or using the same billing or delivery address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors in our sole discretion.
We assure that we are the legitimate legal owners of all items we provide. Additionally, we approve and acknowledge that our items do not originate in, or are the outcome of, unlawful conduct in this or any other nation. When we buy, we also ensure you are the legitimate owner of the items your are selling to us and that the items do not originate in, or are the outcome of, unlawful conduct in this or any other nation.
We shall package items for shipment in accordance with our Packaging Guidelines, which are available below and on our website, and are included into this Agreement as an integral element. Additionally, it is your obligation to insure the packages and supply our staff with specific paperwork for the same. We are not liable for misrouted, damaged, or lost parcels after the merchandise is released to the shipping carrier; obligation is transferred to them. We are not responsible for any shipment’s customs clearance, tariffs, insurance, or transportation fees.
We will dispatch items quickly within 2 (two) business days of the transaction, and you will get packages no later than 5 (five) business days from the transaction date, but this is entirely dependent on the shipping company you pick.
You retain complete authority to inspect the items. The items will be accepted only if they closely match your description and fulfill your quality criteria. If you are denied, you will be reimbursed in accordance with the return policy detailed below. You are liable for any testing costs.
RIGHT FOR REJECTION OF DEFECTIVE OR LATE PACKAGE
We have the right to refuse delivery of any mailing kit or item that seems to have been tampered with, damaged, or opened.
We have the right to reject faulty or late products that do not adhere to the terms of our agreement or our quality standards. Prior to rejecting a product return, we may or may not request paperwork or other verification of compliance with these rules.
We retain the right to refuse any cargo that arrives after the agreed-upon delivery date.
Contact us to arrange for the cancellation of the transaction. Failure to contact us to make such arrangements will result in transaction cancellation on the sixth (sixth) business day after the date of the transaction.
In the event of rejections, you will be responsible for filing all necessary insurance claims. We shall bear no responsibility for any such attempted delivery or return of such materials.
INTERNATIONAL SELLER – PLEASE NOTE
At the moment, we do not provide international selling or purchasing. Kindly contact us for further details. Import tariffs, taxes, and levies are not included in the price of the item or the cost of delivery. You are responsible for these expenses. You are responsible for correctly completing all required paperwork and providing any supplementary documentation as the shipper. Please verify with your carrier that all forms are completed and given prior to shipment.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
You are not permitted to access or use the Site for any purpose other than those for which we provide it. The Site may not be used for any commercial ventures other than those that we have expressly authorized or approved.
As a user of the Site, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Without our explicit consent, gather or assemble data or other content from the Site in order to establish or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory.
- Make any illegal use of the Site, including collecting user usernames and/or email addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or establishing user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Make purchases on the Site through the use of a buying agent or purchasing agency.
- Utilize the Site to advertise or solicit the sale of goods or services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Site’s security mechanisms, including those that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or that impose limits on how the Site and/or its Content may be used.
- Framing or connecting to the Site in an unlawful manner.
- Effort to deceive, cheat, or mislead us or other users, particularly in any attempt to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Misuse our support services or manufacture fabricated complaints of abuse or misbehavior.
- Participate in any automated use of the system, such as sending comments or messages via scripts, or make use of data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction techniques.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or unduly burdening the Site or the networks or services that are linked to the Site.
- Make an attempt to impersonate another user or person, or to use another user’s account.
- Sell or transfer your profile in any other way.
- Utilize any information received from the Site for the purpose of harassing, abusing, or causing damage to another person.
- Use the Site in connection with any attempt to compete with us or in connection with any other revenue-generating initiative or commercial business.
- Decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software that is included in or forms a part of the Site.
- Try to circumvent any of the Site’s security measures that are intended to prohibit or limit access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, irritate, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents who are providing you with access to any part of the Site.
- Remove any copyright or other indication of property rights from any Content.
- Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming, that disrupts or alters any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or modifies, impairs, disrupts, or alters the Site’s use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance.
- Except as a result of normal search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including but not limited to any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Degrade, tarnish, or otherwise damage us and/or the Site, in our judgment.
- Use the Site in violation of any relevant laws or regulations.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, and online forums, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be accessed by other Site users and third-party websites. As a result, any Contributions you make may be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By creating or making Contributions available, you represent and warrant that:
- The production, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance of your Contributions, as well as their access, download, or copying, do not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights.
- Your Contributions are not incorrect, erroneous, or deceptive.
- Your Contributions do not constitute unsolicited or illegal advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or any other kind of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not pornographic, vulgar, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise inappropriate (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions are free of scorn, mockery, disparagement, intimidation, or abuse.
- Your Contributions do not advocate for the violent overthrow of any government or urge, encourage, or threaten any person to do bodily violence.
- No relevant law, regulation, or rule is violated by your Contributions.
- Your Contributions do not breach any third party’s privacy or publicity rights, nor do they contain any content that solicits personal information from children under the age of 18 or exploits children under the age of 18 sexually or violently.
- Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law against child pornography or otherwise protecting kids’ health or well-being; your Contributions do not contain any insulting statements on race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or physical disability.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or by connecting your account on the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, and publish for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The usage and distribution of the work may take place in any media format and via any media channels.
This license extends to all forms, media, and technologies now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, business name, and franchise name, as applicable, as well as any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial pictures you give. You relinquish any moral rights in your Contributions and warrant that no other moral rights have been asserted in them.
We make no claim to ownership of your Contributions. You maintain complete ownership of your Contributions, as well as any intellectual property or other proprietary rights associated with them. We are not responsible for any comments or representations made by you in any section of the Site.
You are entirely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly undertake to hold us harmless and abstain from bringing any legal action against us in connection with your Contributions.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, or otherwise modify any Contributions, to re-categorize Contributions to better position them on the Site, and to pre-screen or remove any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We are under no duty to keep an eye on your Contributions.
On occasion, we may provide locations on the Site for you to give reviews or ratings. When submitting a review, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- You should have direct knowledge of the product you are reviewing.
- Your reviews must be free of profanity, as well as abusive, racist, insulting, or hateful language.
- Your evaluations should be free of references that are discriminatory in nature due to religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Your reviews must be free of allusions to unlawful activities.
- If you write unfavorable evaluations, you should not be linked with rivals.
- You are not permitted to make any false or deceptive remarks.
- You are not permitted to create a campaign encouraging people to leave reviews, favorable or negative, on your site.
We reserve the right to approve, reject, or delete reviews at our sole discretion. We are under no responsibility to moderate or delete reviews, even if we believe they are disagreeable or false. We do not endorse reviews, and they may not always reflect our views or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We make no representations or warranties regarding any review or any claims, liabilities, or damages stemming from such review. By submitting a review, you offer us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, alter, translate, transmit via any medium, display, perform, and/or distribute any material associated with reviews.
As part of the Site’s functionality, you may link your account to online accounts with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site or by granting us access to your Third-Party Account, as permitted by the applicable terms and conditions governing your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are authorized to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or to grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without violating any of the terms and conditions governing your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without requiring us to pay any fees or subjecting us to any usage limitations imposed by the Third-Party Account’s third-party service provider.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you agree that we may access, make available, and store (as applicable) any content that you provide to and store in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) for use on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists, and that we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you liaise with us.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and their privacy settings, personally identifiable information that you publish to your Third-Party Accounts may be accessible on and through your account on the Site. Please keep in mind that if a Third-Party Account or related service becomes unavailable or if the third-party service provider terminates our access to such Third-Party Account, Social Network Content may become inaccessible on and via the Site.
You will always have the option to disconnect your account on the Site from your Third-Party Accounts. REMEMBER THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS SOLELY GOVERNED BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no attempt to examine any Social Network Content for any reason, including but not limited to accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we disclaim all responsibility for such Social Network Content. You understand and agree that we may access your email address book linked with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list saved on your mobile device or tablet computer only for the purpose of identifying and alerting you of contacts who have registered to use the Site as well.
Through your account settings, you can disable the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account. We shall make every effort to erase any information received through such Third-Party Account from our systems, save for the username and profile image linked with your account.
You understand and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information you give to us about the Site (“Submissions”) are non-confidential and will become our exclusive property. We shall possess exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to these Submissions and shall be entitled to use and distribute them in any lawful manner, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
You hereby renounce all moral rights in any such Submissions and warrant that such Submissions are your original work or that you have the legal right to submit them. You acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us in the event of any claimed or real infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right included in your Submissions.
The Site may contain (or you may be directed to) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”), as well as articles, images, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, and software belonging to or originated from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
We do not investigate, monitor, or check Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including their content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies.
You should evaluate the relevant terms and policies, including those pertaining to privacy and data collection, of every website to which you browse from the Site or of any programs you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be made through other websites and firms, and we will bear no responsibility for such purchases, which are solely between you and the appropriate third party.
You agree and accept that we do not support the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and that you will indemnify us against any harm resulting from your purchase of such items or services. Additionally, you agree to indemnify us for any damages or injury you incur as a consequence of or in connection with any Third-Party Content or contact with Third-Party Websites.
Advertisers may place advertising and other information on specified portions of the Site, such as sidebar or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you are solely responsible for any ads you put on the Site, as well as any services or goods supplied on the Site or via those advertisements.
Additionally, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you have all necessary rights and permission to run advertising on the Site, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity, and contractual rights.
We just provide space for marketers to put such advertising and have no further interaction with them.
We reserve the right, but are not required, to:
- Without limiting the above, we reserve the right to deny, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or deactivate (to the extent technologically practicable) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
- In our sole discretion and without restriction, notice, or obligation, to delete or otherwise disable from the Site any files or material that are excessive in size or otherwise onerous to our systems.
- Otherwise administer the Site in a way that protects our rights and property and that enables the Site to function properly.
We are mindful of others’ intellectual property rights. If you feel that any material available on or through the Site violates any copyright rights you own or control, please contact us promptly using the contact information given below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be given to the individual who posted or stored the item that was the subject of your Notification.
Please be aware that you may be held accountable for damages under federal law if you make substantial misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are unsure whether information on or linked to from the Site infringes your copyright, you should consult an attorney first.
If your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, you are banned from registering and creating a new account in your name, a fictitious or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you are acting on behalf of the third party.
Along with cancelling or suspending your account, we reserve the right to pursue appropriate legal remedies, including but not limited to civil, criminal, and injunctive relief.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, edit, or delete the contents of the Site at any time and for any reason. We are not required, however, to update any information on our Site. Additionally, we retain the right to alter or cancel all or part of the Site at any time and without notice.
We shall have no liability to you or any other person in the event of the Site’s modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation.
We cannot promise that the Site will always be available. We may encounter hardware, software, or other issues, or we may be required to perform maintenance on the Site, which may result in disruptions, delays, or mistakes. We retain the right, without prior notice to you, to change, amend, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time and for any reason.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal consultations, the Dispute (with the exception of those specifically excluded below) will be determined ultimately and solely by binding arbitration. YOU AGREE THAT IF THIS PROVISION WAS NOT INCLUDED, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT.
Arbitration may take place in person, by document submission, over the phone, or online. The arbitrator will issue a written ruling but is not required to include a statement of reasons unless either Party requests it. The arbitrator must adhere to applicable legislation, and any award made in violation of that requirement may be contested.
In no case will any Party bring a Dispute relating to the Site longer than ______ years after the cause of action originated. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute that falls within the illegal or unenforceable portion of this provision, and such Dispute shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be restricted to their individual Disputes. To the degree permissible by law:
- No arbitration shall be instituted concurrently with another procedure.
- There is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to be resolved through the use of class action procedures.
- There is no right or authorization for any Dispute to be filed in the name of the general public or any other individual.
Informal Negotiations and Arbitration Exceptions
The Parties agree that the following Disputes will be exempt from the rules above regarding informal talks and binding arbitration:
- All Disputes involving the enforcement or protection of, or the validity of, a Party’s intellectual property rights.
- Any Dispute arising out of or in connection with charges of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use.
- Any injunctive relief claim.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute that falls within the illegal or unenforceable portion of this provision, and such Dispute shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, including but not limited to product descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We retain the right, without prior notice, to rectify any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions and to modify or update the information on the Site.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Royal Bull and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Royal Bull, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service
Despite the foregoing, we retain the right to take exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are obligated to indemnify us at your expense, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims at your expense. We shall make reasonable efforts to tell you immediately upon becoming aware of any such claim, action, or process that is subject to this indemnity.
We shall retain certain data that you provide to the Site in order to manage the Site’s operation, as well as statistics about your usage of the Site. Although we maintain frequent data backups, you are entirely responsible for any data you transmit or for any activity you engage in while using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no obligation to you for any loss or corruption of such data, and you hereby waive any claim against us for such loss or corruption.
Electronic communications include visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms. You consent to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we send to you electronically, via email and via the Site, meet any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. YOU AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AS WELL AS TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE.
You hereby waive all rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any country that demand an original signature or the delivery or keeping of non-electronic records, or payment or credit granting by any means other than electronic methods.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. At any time, we may assign some or all of our rights and responsibilities to others. We shall not be accountable or responsible for any loss, damage, delay, or inaction caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding this Terms, please contact us at:
Royal Bull Trading Inc.
PO Box 316, Otterville, ON N0J 1R0